FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
September 17, 2012 - Ottawa, Illinois
Auxiliary Selects Homes for Holiday Housewalk
Five area homes have been selected for the “Deck the Halls” Holiday Housewalk fundraiser hosted by the Auxiliary at OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center. Organizers for the event have released the homeowners’ names as well as those lending a hand with decorating.
Tickets, which will be available for purchase later this month, are required for entry into the homes. Maps with directions to the featured homes are included with each ticket purchase, priced at $15 each.
The following individuals, all of Ottawa, will play host to the event. They are listed with their street names and respective decorators:
• Jonathon and Robin Freeburg, Gridley Place, self-decorated
• Jim and Sandy Groh, Chapel Street, self-decorated
• Sean and Bridgett McGettigan, Main Street, decorated by Diana Krug and Denise Nordtvedt of the OSF Saint Elizabeth Auxiliary Gift Shoppe
• Tom and Morgan Strow, Prospect Street, self-decorated
• Maureen Wolfe, Paul Street, decorated by homeowner with help from OSF Saint Elizabeth volunteers
In addition to the five homes, a historic local church has also been added to the line-up. First Congregational United Church of Christ, located on Columbus Street in Ottawa, will also participate and is slated for decoration by its church members.
The Holiday Housewalk is scheduled from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, November 11. A Gift and Craft Show also runs simultaneously between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. at Festivities Unlimited. Housewalk tickets will be for sale at that location the day of the event.
For more information on either “Deck the Halls” event, call (815) 431-9162.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Brianne Riley, Marketing Communications Specialist